Are Sundays good or bad? This was the topic of conversation brought up at the pub after work on Friday. And this is what we came up with:
The Good in Sundays-
1. Roast dinners (I think that’s an obvious one; when else is it acceptable to drink gravy?).
2. Car boot sales (Bargain books and art supplies… yay!).
3. You have the option of sleeping all day if you feel so inclined (without feeling like you’ve ‘wasted’ the weekend).
4. Looong movies (It’s the one day of the week you can just mong out, do nothing, and just stare at a screen without feeling guilty).
5. Seeing Grandma (which then leads to cake, endless cups of tea, new books and the best hugs ever).
And then the bad-
2. It means the weekend is almost over.
3. It means Monday is only a few hours away (NOOOOOO!!!).
4. Everything shuts early.
5. Facebook becomes congested with photos of ‘fun times’ had the night before.
What do you guys think? What is the BEST and the WORST thing Sundays have to offer?