New Year’s Resolutions, 2013
- Art Journal Every Day – this is something I’ve (surprisingly) never actually made a proper effort to do… but I know one thing, whenever I manage to squeeze a bit of art journaling into my day I feel so much better about everything. And that’s a good enough reason for me!
- Update my blog at least 3 times a week – I’ve not been the most faithful blogger ever, but since the summer I’ve been getting into it more, and I’ve really enjoyed it! The feedback I’ve received from readers has been overwhelming, and I can’t wait to keep going… I have a lot of exciting things planned for the upcoming year!
Other Plans, 2013
(Not New Year’s Resolutions per se, just bits and pieces I’ll be doing over the next year)
- Participate as a member of the Design Team on the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog.
- Host a reading challenge of my very own.
- Taking part in a few awesome arty workshops (eeeeek!)
- Helping my darling dunce-of-a-baker boyfriend bake every single thing from the ‘Step-by-step cakes’ book I bought him for Christmas (and hopefully sharing some tantalizing pics with you).