How have you been enjoying the first week of 2014? It’s been a pretty busy one for me, so I have lots of things to tell you!
- This year I’m writing a collaborative story with my friends Paola and Tory – the first chapter goes live next week, but right now you can read our introductory ramblings or our three mini-prequels. I hope you’ll follow us along this journey, we’re so, so excited!
- Today I got an honourable mention from Beth over at Plastic Rosaries in this post (thank you Beth, my follow-up is pending) – I’m honoured to be one of her bloggy discoveries of 2013!
- I’ve been getting stuck into the fabulous Documented Life project I’ve signed up for – I’m posting all updates for this project on my Facebook page, so if you’d like to see my quirky, one-of-a-kind planner you should hop over and have a look!
- Although I promised myself I wasn’t going to commit myself to so many reading challenges (I have this crazy idea that reading shouldn’t be so stressful…), but after seeing this one on I Believe in Story, I just couldn’t resist! Last year I really enjoyed dipping my toe into new genres, so I think this might be the one for me.
- I’ve been sticking to my New Year’s Resolution of doing 15 minutes of mixed media each day – I’ve decided to post photos on my Instagram every day (I’ve even manage to recruit my friend Jo a.k.a. The Dexterous Diva to join in on this arty goodness) – If you’d like to play along, or just see what we come up with, you’ll find my updates here.
- Last but not least, I’m currently advertising for guest posts – for more information, check out this post.
I hope you have a really great second week of the year… I’ll talk to you soon!